Touring, Motorhomes & Tents
View and print Tourers PDF
Arriving on site
BACS or debit card payments will be taken 7 days before arrival. Only pre-booked units will be admitted to the Park.
- A Map or an envelope with your name and pitch number on it will be in the porch of the house on your arrival date.
- The back of the map has all the details you need for your safe stay on the park. There is always a member of staff at hand, if you need assistance please ring 07799217121.
- Full service pitches will have a water key inside their envelope for immediate use at the pitch.
The vast majority of our pitches are at least 6m apart laterally from the centre. Please pitch to the far left of the pitch. If you are on a full service pitch please return the water key to the porch when you leave ready for the next customer.
Using the toilet blocks
The shower blocks will be thoroughly cleaned once in off peak and twice a day at peak times, please do not cross the yellow barriers whilst cleaning is in progress, if you have any problems in the shower block please ring a member of staff on – 07774842199.
Using social areas
Our shop is open 24/7 with a snack machine and cold drinks machine, a list of other items we supply are on the notice board in the shop.
What if I'm unwell on site?
We really hope this doesn't happen but if you’re staying on-site and feel unwell please follow the guidance below.
- Go online to NHS 111.
- Call the park phone number 07799217121 to let the park owner know.
Please return your water key if you have been using a full service pitch ready for the next guest.
Doing your bit on site
- Keep to footpaths where possible and avoid shortcutting across pitches.
- Please obtain permission for guest to visit from the park owner before they enter the park premises.
Observe all the park conditions.