Tel. 01248 490636
We certainly don't believe in rules just for the sake of rules but some things are important to everybody’s safety, comfort and enjoyment.
1. Please report to Reception on arrival.
DAY VISITORS BY ARRANGEMENT ONLY BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10am and 9pm AND MUST SIGN IN AT RECEPTION ON ARRIVAL.
2. We have a strict policy of quiet after 11pm. In order to foster a relaxed atmosphere we ask our guests to be aware of sound levels of TV's, radios etc., impacting on neighbours. Car radios, CD players should not be used.
3. The speed limit within the park is 10 mph - all highway regulations also apply. Parents please ensure children don't present a hazard whilst riding their bikes. Children's motorised scooters etc. are not permitted.
4. Dogs must be kept on a short lead at all times. Any fouling must be cleared immediately.
5. NO FIRES to be lit anywhere on the park. Barbeques are permitted provided the grass is not damaged; bricks are available to support disposable barbeques and hot pans etc. Cold BBQ waste belongs in the bin not our hedgerows.
6. No ball games to be played near the caravans or tents, please use open areas on Field 2.
7. Single sex groups and unaccompanied teenagers are not permitted unless by prior agreement with park owners.
8. No golf practice on the Park.
9. Pitches must be vacated before 12 noon, arrivals after midday.
10. No arrivals after 9pm (unless by arrangement).
11. The flying of kites is not permitted on the park because of presence of overhead power lines.
12. Please make yourself aware of the location and operation of fire extinguishing equipment.
Kingsbridge Caravan Park reserves the right to refuse entry to any person at any time and may also require any person not observing the park rules or creating a nuisance to leave the park immediately.
We hope you enjoy your stay. If you need any help, advice or have a problem, please do not hesitate to contact the Park Owners.